Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bubble Eye Goldfish

Have you ever heard of a Bubble Eye Goldfish? They look hilarious. They can be orange or other colors. They are from china. Bubble Eyes will eat any fish food that you give them. The have poor eye site and are very slow swimmers. It is better to keep other fish with bad eye site and slow at swimming together.It is better to give them pellet fish food instead of flake fish food.It is easier for them to find the pellet fish food.Sometimes the bubbles under their eyes burst. They will grow back soon though.Bubble eyes have eyes facing upwards instead of being at the sides. Here is a website that will tell you more about Bubble Eye Goldfish. http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/goldfish/bubbleeye.php 

3 comments:

  1. I have two Dalmatian Molly fish. If you ever want to know about them please write a comment to tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any photos of your fish tanks?
    I love Mollies. My favorite is the Sailfin Molly. You can find them in all different colors. Have you seen a Sailfin Lyretail Molly yet? Those are the prettiest of them all.
    If you have a female Molly it will probably have babies. Make sure you have lots of plants so the fry will have a place to hide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet. I have 2 males. Spec and Kinglet. I love the Sailfin Lyretail Molly.I will have pictures soon though.

    ReplyDelete