Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Almost Fall!

Brrrrr! It's getting chilly out! Autumn is almost here and that brings along Halloween and Thanksgiving! At 7:30 AM it seems like nothing can gt colder even though I know that Winter will be so cold it brings snow! As the seasons change, animals do different things. In Fall some birds migrate to  go to warmer places. Some animals such as bear hibernate. Hibernate means that they sleep all through winter after eating lots of food so they don't starve. Some animals don't migrate or hibernate! They stay awake and in the same place and eat the little bit of food they can find. You might happen to see a few deer here and there and maybe a rabbit rush across the road, but mostly everything is calm and silent, except the snow! I love snow but also hate it. Snow is soooo cold and I don't even like hot chocolate! It makes me soaked and turns my face red and hands numb! But I do like that I can go sledding, and make snow forts,build snowmen, and run across ice hoping not to fall! Speaking of Fall, it's coming up soon. Just next  week, September 22nd 2013. Wow! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! It seemed like July was the longest!  It seems like just last month it was New Years, but now it is already September! School has started again, Summer break is over, Holidays are coming, even my Birthday is near! Hope you all had a good year and that it keeps getting better and better and better! :) Happy Autumn!

2 comments: