Friday, August 24, 2012

Raccoon

Have you ever seen a raccoon eating cat food? I have!  My family found out that a raccoon had been visiting our barn to eat cat food every morning at 2:00.  I have pictures from a deer cam! My dad went in the barn one night and there staring at him was a raccoon! But my dad somehow scared it away up to the loft just by standing there! What a shy raccoon!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it never came back! But it had been visiting for weeks before getting scared away!   These are two pictures from the deer cam!:)  In the first picture the raccoon is standing up. In the second picture the raccoon is in a little tub of water for sheep.


Raccoons usually eat fruit, small animals, small fish, nuts,seeds,insects, baby birds,and bird eggs.


            

1 comment:

  1. Since your dad brought the cat food inside the garage, the raccoon probably went to another house to find food in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete