Saturday, August 25, 2012

Red Tailed Hawk

Do you like hawks? I do! ( I love every animal!) My favorite type of hawk is a Red Tailed Hawk with their orange tail and strong look! Did you know the females are slightly larger then the  males!? They eat mice,birds,small animals, and small reptiles like snakes.  They look amazing in flight! They can be brown to white! But in my opinion they are always beautiful!!  Some times they fly around my chicken coop. One of my chickens was found in a corner almost completely eaten! ( Except for the bones and feathers of course!) I think it was a Red Tailed Hawk I saw earlier  in the day circling the coop! But to find out my dad put the deer cam in that corner. But he has not checked it yet. ( It happened 2 days ago!) But he said we will look at the pictures tomorrow!                 

No comments:

Post a Comment